Spring break in Greece!
The arrival of spring makes us more positive and pleasant. The inviting Greek sun tempts us to take short or long walks, inside or outside the city's hustle and bustle. Spring has transformed Greece's landscape making it all the more beautiful. The time has come. Pack your bags and head for a short spring break in Greece! This month let's:
- travel to Epidaurus and admire the imposing Archaeological Site of Asklepios
- visit Nymfaio’s settlement in Florina and see the waking of the Arcturos Sanctuary’s bears, marking the arrival of spring
- take a tour in the streets and parks of Athens and view its amazing outdoor sculptures
- savour Greek virgin olive oil on a slice of bread accompanied by delicious edible olives
- enjoy a video about the ‘Colours of the Saronic Gulf'
- get acquainted with the Cretan vineyards and their unique varieties at the Oinokritika 2015 in Chania, Crete
- watch the ‘Romanticism’ performance, at the Onassis Cultural Centre, taking place from March 18 to 29, 2015
- see what Athinorama Suggests has for us this month
Heard the good news? Greek airports ranked 6th place overall European airports in terms of passenger traffic, during 2014. Book your ticket to Greece now!
Click on image to read the newsletter